Before I lost the chance I wanted to link up to A Year of May First: Stuffed with Thankful Thought Linky Party.
I know, I know you are saying this is a HAPPY Thanksgiving linky party. This doesn't sound happy!!
Don't despair. Here it comes...
- I'm soooo thankful for modern medicine. My family always jokes around about living during the pioneer days. Would we be the first ones thrown off the wagon train? Modern medicine is a true blessing and if you have children that blessing just grows.
- I'm thankful that this is Thanksgiving Break and that my family has the week to rest and get better. It is so hard making sub plans when you are sick. I'm so thankful I didn't have to or had to choose between kids and work.
- I'm thankful that my husband is a dairy farmer and his work is at his home so he could help me out, especially when I couldn't get out of bed.
- I'm thankful for girls who are old enough and willing to help out with Little Man when they know mommy needs it. I'm so proud of them.
- Which leaves me with my last thankful thought, I'm so very thankful for my wonderful family. I truly have been blessed by them and am thankful everyday for them.
Now it is your turn. Link before the holidays are over!