Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reading Street Pumpkin Contraction Sort

Our school year is rolling right along with the seasons. As I was planning for "The Big Circle", our next story in our Reading Street Series, I thought....

"Hmmm, wouldn't it be nice if I had something fallish to do with this story."

So, I decided to whip something up.


We are covering contractions with not, am, and will. Contractions are tough at first, so I thought a sort would be perfect. Thanks to some great FREE clipart from Sear Bear's Kindergarten, A Turn to Learn, and Tales from Outside the Classroom it was a breeze to create. Click here or the picture to grab yours. I hope you enjoy it too!

Now, I need to get back to work and stop procrastinating. It is rainy, and nasty outside. I WANT to curl up and veg but I NEED to get some planning done. It is so hard being responsible. Oh well, let me grab a cup of coffee and get to work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment